sugar free mints ~ 28 calorie deviled eggs ~ spiced nuts
mixed baby greens & raspberry vinaigrette
cinnamon carrots ~ green beans with slivered almonds
mashed cheesy cauliflower with garlic
glazed pork tenderloin or roast leg of lamb
2 carb cream puffs ~ low carb coconut cheesecake
sparkling water ~ coffee ~ champagne
2 Days Before
- boil and peel eggs
- make coconut cheesecake then cover and refrigerate
- rough chop the cauliflower
- set the table & buy flower arrangements
- clean the entertaining area and guest bathroom
1 Day Before
- make deviled eggs then cover & refrigerate
- add spices to nut mix, shake to coat and store covered
- rub meat with garlic & spices then cover & refrigerate
- cut carrots & trim green beans then cover & refrigerate
- make coconut cheesecake then cover & refrigerate
Easter or Passover Morning
- double check table setting, silverware & glassware
- place carrots & green beans in pans with 2″ water
- bring pork or lamb out to sit 1 hour before cooking
- make cream puffs and cover loosely
One Hour Before Serving
- set out deviled eggs, mints & spiced nuts for appetizers
- bake pork tenderloin (start lamb 1 hour earlier)
30 Minutes Before Serving
- start cauliflower & sliced garlic steaming
- when tender mash with shredded cheese & cream
- start carrots and green beans steaming
- when tender add spices, butter & almonds (green beans)
Food Serving Timeline
~ Remove meat, cover and rest 10 minutes before carving.
~ Serve salads with vinaigrette and pour beverages.
~ Finish veggies, plate meat and serve with serving utensils.
~ Serve coffee afterward with cream puffs or cheesecake.
~ Clear the table, put away leftovers and relax!
(click here for our other holiday menu ideas)